Monday, December 29, 2014

M.I.A

It seems that I have been MIA. I was reminded last week that I hadn't published a post for quite sometime. I honestly didn't think it had been very long; maybe a couple of weeks. After looking back, I realized I haven't posted anything for a little over 3 months. I guess it has been awhile.

Actually, I have have been writing , but not pushing that "publish" button.  I would start out on a great writing adventure and at some point I would get bored or distracted by life and just not finish. The ones I would finish I realized were more of an emotional dump and I did not want to burden someone with my feelings, that now seem silly.

I plan on going back through all the posts I have written and finish them. Maybe I will even end up pushing that "publish" button on a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment