Thursday, May 16, 2013

100 or 33

While I am not the biggest fan of Mother's Day because I am an awkward gift receiver, I still do enjoy getting the school made gifts from the girls. My favorite are the survey types where the girls answer questions about me.  Since A2 goes to the same preschool that A1 attended, I received a Mother's Day gift this year similar to the one I received when A1 was in the three year old class.  I have had several laughs comparing the way the two girls view me.

The girls seem to agree on some things:
 
 I guess this just proves that no matter how you see yourself your child will think you are pretty...


A1
A2
They both nailed it! This one was kinda easy since I wear A LOT of purple because it is one of our school colors.
 
 
 
A1

A2

 Other things they really didn't agree on...
 
 
Things seemed to have improved in the last three years...

 

 
 
They might have different answers but they are both right.
 


This one I am thankful they got wrong because the truth would have been embarrassing.  Both girls had a wide variety of interesting shows they could have picked.  I am thankful they didn't pick Myrtle Manor, TeenMom, or Vampire Dairies.


 
It is fun to see yourself through your kids' eyes!  These gifts will be treasured forever and I can't wait until A3 is old enough to make one too!



No comments:

Post a Comment