Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Time to Call the Dr

I am worried about the girls, like seriously worried. I think I will put a call into the doctor tomorrow as soon as they open.

The problems are numerous...

1. I made my favorite bean soup for dinner tonight. A2 has always liked it, but the other two usually throw temper tantrums and fake gag as they eat it.  Tonight no one complained, or gagged. A3 even asked for seconds.

2. A1 asked if she could turn off the TV so she could... read. I, of course, told her that would be fine after I picked myself up off the floor.

3. A1 continued to read, without any interruptions for 45 minutes.

4. A1 is reading an updated version of my favorite book from when I was her age.

5. A2 and A3 asked if they could play together instead of watch TV.

6. A2 and A3 played TOGETHER without arguing.

7. A2 is writing a book, because she knows that I am too.

8. A3 asked if she could help clean. She wanted to know what her chores were.

9. A2 read 77 of the first 100 Fry Sight Words (only a month ago she could only do 37)

10. Mac volunteered to drive both ways for Girl Scouts so I could write. A2 told me not to worry about her or A3, she was going to take care of them.

I am positive there has to be something wrong with the girls or the world is ending.  Either way for right now, at this very moment, I am one happy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment