Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Treatment 2 of 4

No matter how much I plan and worry things change, especially the things I don't have any control over. Today was supposed to be a big test day for me. The test I was worrying about and losing sleep over, but I got a call Monday night that the doctor wouldn't be able to make it in, so we needed to reschedule.

Now I get to postpone my sleepless worry for another month, just when I was getting to the point where I was ok with everything. Luckily I was able to schedule an infusion for today, since Mac already took the day off. I am currently getting treatment 2 of 4 (but maybe more). I have to say this part really isn't so bad. I am sitting a recliner in almost peace and quiet. I brought my homework and my computer. I am kind of enjoying my 1.5 hours of relative alone time each week! (I feel like that is wrong to admit that, but it is true.)

Hopefully I will start to feel a difference after this infusion. I was told it could start to work anytime, even after the first one. I really didn't notice a difference after the first, so maybe first is the worst and second is the best. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment