Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Melancholy Monday Flood Gates Opened

Melancholy Monday ended with a record number of tears shed. While I don't necessarily understand all the reasons for the tears, I am sure the girls felt they were worthy causes for opening the emotional flood gates. The most memorable...

1. I said "Good morning."
2. Mac went to work.
3. We weren't having hot dogs for dinner.
4. Mac didn't know what the weather was going to do.
5. Mac didn't need to know what the weather was going to do.
6. I told the girls we would have time to watch a movie.
7. I suggested we read Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.
8. Amalia is moving.
9. I told the girls they didn't have to do their summer school work.
10. I said we had time to go to the park.
11. I bought socks that were intentionally mismatched.
12. A2 found her tap shoes. (I may have been the one crying over this...)
13. It was 5:30PM.
14. Andi Mack was deleted.
15. It was 8:30PM

These are totally normal, right?

1 comment: