Monday, January 7, 2013

Things I Never Thought I Would Say

My life seems to be filled with a barrage of comments made by me to one of the A's, followed by me thinking, "Wow, I never thought I would say that." I had prepared myself for the usual; "Don't run with scissors, Chew with your mouth closed, Don't hit your sister, Shut the door you are letting all the cold air in/out." I never expected to say half of what I have said to the girls.  Some of the best advice has come from these unplanned utterances. My favorites:

"Don't put the cat's tail in your mouth."
"Please don't shake your booty in front of our guest."
"We don't wear diapers on our head." 
"We don't pee in the front yard."
"Toothpaste goes in your mouth, not on the walls to hold papers."
"Don't put your toe in your sister's mouth."
"Get your feet off the table."

And my all time favorite...

"Princess's don't talk about poop."


Parenting= expect the unexpected!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Carrie! This is exactly what I thought you should do
    Now waiting patiently for the memior

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book would be too stressful to write! I will leave that for A1 to do! :)

    ReplyDelete