Thursday, August 7, 2014

E. T.

For 1hr and 55min, we had peace and harmony in our house. For 1hr and 55min, we had happiness in our house. For 1hr and 55 min, we we got along in our house. For 1hr and 55 min, we watched one of the first movies I saw in the movie theater, ET. 

The girls loved every minute of it. A2 was our expert question answerer, because she saw this movie one other time. For the most part, she actually knew what she was talking about. 

A1 was very emotional. She cried. She laughed. She yelled out. She was grossed out by THE KISS. She was consumed by the movie. I was just happy she wasn't on Mine Craft!

A3 was also really into the movie. She asked questions that related to what she was seeing happen. She laughed at things that were actually funny. She yelled at the guys to go away. Although, she was a little scared the entire time. 

I love when I can share things from my childhood with the girls. I, especially, love it when the girls enjoy it enough to stop arguing! 



1 comment:

  1. E.T is one of the first movies I remember, too. Unfortunately, what I remember about it is being completely emotionally traumatized. I remember completely bawling my eyes out! Don't remember much else about it, in fact, and I've never seen it again. As an adult, I'm afraid to try! LOL But I'm glad they enjoyed it. I love sharing my favorite movies with L. Can't wait for him to be old enough to start introducing the Marvel movies. Just a few more years!

    ReplyDelete