Saturday, July 4, 2015

SCFB Day 3

No picture today, because it looked UGLY!

I started off with one of my favorite breakfast casserole recipes. A friend of mine makes it for all the special events at school, yes, my birthday was one of those special days. :)

I went to bed thinking about this wonderful casserole that I just so happened to have all the ingredients, or so I thought...

First, I started with the ham. I knew I had some in the freezer, except it wasn't in there. That is ok, I will just substitute sausage. Next, I get the hashbrowns from the freezer. I'm pretty sure I just bought them like last month. Hmm... They expired in Febraury 2014. That is ok, I will just substitute Tator Tots. After that I added cheddar cheese. I dump in the cheddar, look at the bag; OOPS, I just dumped in Colby Jack. That's ok cheese is cheese. Finally, I added the eggs and milk. Thankfully, nothing needed to be substituted there. 

I basically messed up the entire recipe. That's ok, because it was the A Team's favorite so far. I was mad at myself, so it tasted angry to me. I guess I better get another serving and try to again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment