Sunday, July 5, 2015

SCFB Day 4

The girls were exhausted after a super busy week and weekend. We let the A Team sleep in. A3 woke up first at 9:30. A2 was next at 10:00. No one is really sure when A1 got up, but it was after 11:00. I was already out running errands.

I decided I wasn't going to make a breakfast extravaganza this morning. I wanted to see how they would do on their own. Really, I was just not feeling it today. Cooking giant breakfasts 3 days in a row was simply too much for this non-domestic goddess. 

A3 wanted milk, yogurt, and a banana, but "No banana!" complete with tears. She ate the banana. A2 decided to have yogurt, a banana, and a tortilla with peanut-butter. Strange, but she ate it and was happy. A1 went with a more traditional oatmeal. 

Way to go A Team! We have survived 4 days without sugary cereal. We are winning the war on breakfast, even if I woke up wanting to eat Coco Puffs, which we never bought before, I think this SCFB detox is hardest in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment