Monday, July 8, 2013

Amaze-what?

Rehearsals have started for Mac so A1 has taken upon herself to be my helper.  I had already told her that since she took a 4.5 hour nap today she could stay up later than normal.  She told me she would help A2 go to bed because she has developed a strange fear of EVERTHING and screams when she has to go upstairs alone.  A1 took A2 upstairs and told her to pick a book.  Before A1 came downstairs I heard a slightly above average amount of yelling and crying but it wasn't enough to make me run upstairs.

A1 entered the living room like a champion.  Her fists were in the air in a victory celebration.  She managed to get A2 to fall asleep in a record 10 minutes.  As I praised her, a sheepish grin spread across her face.  She said, "Yea, I was amaze-balls.  I kinda went all Mac Jr mode and I yelled at her and I hit her a few times with a pillow.  Then I read her a book and she was snoring before I finished."

After I finished laughing I reminded her that she shouldn't hit her sister and yelling wasn't the best idea either.  But yea, she is "amaze-balls"

Where does she get this stuff? Oh I know... HER DAD! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment